Thursday, April 29, 2010

So this what its like

Yesterday i was so sleepy. I couldn't sleep the night before. I blamed my difficulty in sleeping on caffeine overdose claiming that the half liter of coke i drank has more caffeine than a cup of coffee. Dinner was a little bit weird because my husband and i didn't eat rice. Instead he bought a kilo of blue marlin and half of it , he prepared it for sashimi and that's what we had for dinner along with a liter of coke. Only my hubby and I ate because my sons went out with their friends to watch an event in the town plaza: Miss Bauang.
I was happy because for a moment there i thought my sons were not getting much of a social life because they were always at home infront of their copmputer. I was happy just to get them out of their rooms and out of the house.
Honestly however, i couldn't sleep because i was waiting for them to arrive. I had a lot of aaprehnsions...a lot of what ifs..i looked at the clock 11 PM. Jared arrived. whew. One down, one more to go. Hala..where is ramram. I laid down staring at the ceiling in pitch darness. what if there would be trouble in the plaza...iwhat if his friends decide to go somewhere after the program... hmmm nakakaloka mag antay....sa lagay na ito wala pa sya serious girlfriend or nililigawan man lang.....naku paano na kapag dumating ang panahong un. waaaa.. i can't bear the torture of waiting fo rhim to come. so this is what it feels like when your son starts to live his own life. I guess i just have to trust him that he will make the right choices and that he can very well take care of himself.. i have no choice but to give him that credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment